Skip to content
- A 3 day retreat in Kempton, PA which is less than a two hour drive from Lancaster & Philadelphia
- Retreat space is two miles from Hawk Mountain Sanctuary which you can visit during Saturday free time or Sunday afternoon
- Friday 9/6 – Sunday 9/8
- Remote experience includes all organic plant based meals.
- All workshops and events are included in ticket price
- Option to add on a discounted intuitive body work session with Tifani Truelove
- 3-5pm Arrival & Check In
- 5-7pm Welcome Dinner & Tea Ceremony with Alyssa & Tifani BARN
- 730-830pm Plant Meditation & Property Walk BARN
- 830-10pm Fire & the Feminine; a firey-agni, moonlit yoga journey with Sonia Karas. Moving through embodiment, community and self as sacred. HILLTOP
- 630-8am Reconnecting to the Root; a sunrise yoga session with Megan Hartman investigating the Muladhara energy center. A foundational focus on stability, survival and connection. HILLTOP
- 8-930am Breakfast BARN
- 930-11 Rewilding our Womanhood- A journey into the plant realm through spirit and story medicine with Alyssa Miller HILLTOP
- 1130-1pm- Foraging Prep & Picnic Lunch
- 1pm-3pm FREE TIME
- 330pm-5pm Return to the Temple; A workshop navigating our present relationships to the sacred vessel with Tifani Truelove.
- 5pm-7pm Dinner & Tea Ceremony BARN
- 730-9pm Meditating with the Masculine; a soft and slow exploration of our masculine nature with Sonia Karas.
- 9-1030 pm Drum & Sound Circle by the Fire CREEKSIDE
- 630-8am Hips Don’t Lie; An energizing morning practice dedicated to waking up the space where we store it all with Megan Hartman. HILLTOP
- 8-930 Breakfast
- 10-12 Closing Ceremony & Sound Circle with Alyssa & Tifani
Discounted Body Work Session Available with Tifani Truelove throughout the weekend; add on at registration